Descrição do serviço:
Job title: Specialist
As a Specialist, you’re the essence of a customer’s experience at the Apple Retail Store. You enrich people’s lives through meaningful dialogue about the coolest products on earth. You earn trust by recommending solutions that do more than meet people’s needs—they inspire their hopes and dreams. And you thrill customers by consistently finding ways to make their ownership experience better than ever.
A candidate we’ll love:
- You have a great Japanese fluency to communicate with our customers
- You’re warm and friendly, and you love sharing knowledge.
- You enjoy meeting people and building relationship with customers.
- You have retail or customer service experience, or you just like helping people.
- You understand customers’ needs and enjoy connecting them with the right solutions.
- You love Apple technology and believe it can enrich people’s lives.
- You engage well with others and are passionate about providing an exemplary customer experience.
- You’re a team player who thinks quickly on your feet.
- You’re excited about the prospect of growing and learning in a changing environment.
A position you’ll love:
- Translating “techno-speak” into layman’s terms.
- Developing complete solutions based on customers’ specific needs.
Inspiring a whole new generation of Apple enthusiasts with our training and support services.
- Getting customers excited about present and future Apple products.
- Providing an amazing, personalized shopping experience to each and every customer.
- Working with amazing people in the coolest stores selling the coolest products.
The ideal opportunity to share your wisdom:
A job at an Apple Retail Store is a chance to use your hands and heart. To use your knowledge and experience. To contribute meaningfully to people’s lives with your know-how and passion.
To delight. Enrich. Impress. Engage. Inspire.
Are you ready to join the retail revolution?
Please send your English or Japanese resume to email@example.com.
In the email, please write:
1. Your name
2. Email address and cell phone number
3. Preferred location to work (Nagoya, Tokyo, Osaka, Fukuoka, Sendai, Hokkaido)
4. 3 Preferred date and time for phone interview (about 30 mins)
We are committed to diversity. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Copyright © 2012 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.